Hiwaar Voluntary is non-profit making organisation incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a company Limited by Guarantee. Company Number 478419.
The situation of its registered office is in Scotland / Glasgow, United Kingdom. It aims at establishing community centres supports deprived communities. It promotes Scotland as ‘home for all’, by challenging exclusion and promote cohesion, inclusion, unity, and raise awareness. Hiwaar works with all sectors of the community regardless of any differences or orientations
Name of organisation
Hiwaar (Dialogue) Voluntary Organisation for Human Environmental Rights & Sustainable Development Limited.
Name of community Centre
Parkhead Community Centre.
- The advancement of education.
- The prevention and relief of poverty.
- he advancement of health.
- The advancement of citizenship and community development.
- The advancement of the arts, heritage and culture.
- The advancement of public participation in sport.
- The provision of recreational facilities and organising recreational activities with the aim of improving the conditions of life for the people of the City of Glasgow and its environs.
- The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution and reconciliation.
- The promotion of religious and racial harmony.
- The promotion of equality and diversity.
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement.
- The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.